Sunday, July 24, 2011

High School Reunion

Just celebrated my 10 year HS reunion about a week ago. I am shocked that it has been that long since I walked the halls of West Albany High School. I was also very surprised at who was at the reunion and who was not. But the biggest surprise was the actual number of people that actually showed up-- approx. 12!!!! Crazy.

Not sure if I will attend my 20 year reunion or not. I think it is still too early to tell. But the one thing I do know is that I am happy I went to this one. At least I have made it to another mile marker in life.

No matter how many people attend or how bad or good the weather is. No one should miss those big mile stones in life. So if you have yet to go to your HS reunion? I would definitely recommend doing so. I am sure you will have the same feeling as me. "Well, it was kind of lame, but I am soooo glad I went". 

No comments:

Post a Comment