Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th

July 4th is America's Independence day. It is also my favorite (non religious) holiday. I am extremely proud to be an American and very thankful for the freedoms I get to experience. Not everyone is as lucky.

This year marked America's 235 birthday! Doesn't that just blow your mind? Just thinking about it makes me grateful to all the men and women who have served (or are still serving) in the military. They are the reason I get to live in the Land of the Free.

In my opinion, everyday should be our Independence day because everyday that we are still free to worship and live the way we choose is a day that should be celebrated. You never know when your freedom may be taken away.

Alright, now I am off to experience all my freedoms in a whole new light. Happy Independence day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment